2 minute read
PayPal is trusted by millions of users around the world. You can now accept all major forms of payment from your clients. 💸
- Save time and get paid securely.
- Allows your clients to pay invoices with PayPal or credit cards.
- No setup fees, monthly fees, or hidden fees.
Digital wallets, bank transfers, and more!
We extended our Stripe integration to support digital wallets, bank accounts, and more! 😍
- Bank debits.
- Bank redirects.
- Bank transfers.
- Buy now, pay later.
- Real-time payments.
Accepting more payment methods helps your business expand its global reach and improve customer experience. 🚀
Customize Reply-To email
The Reply-To email is used on all emails Invoiless sends to your clients on your behalf, so any replies go back to this email instead of the sender email.
New widget: Estimates Issued
Ohh yes! New awesome widget for your estimates. 🤩
Transactions: New things!
New features to manage your income and expenses in a simple and intuitive way. Keep your business under control!
- Add quick analytics to transactions.
- Ability to select a date range when exporting transactions.
- Import transactions (income & expenses) from CSV file.
"Accept" button on estimates
We've added an accept button on the online estimates to allow your clients to accept the estimates right within the page. You will also receive an email notification when it's accepted, so you'll never miss a beat. 😎
Extra field with custom name and value
Ability to add an extra field with a custom name and value to the totals section. This will allow you to easily add extra information, such as second tax, additional fees for your business, etc. 🏗
Create and manage the list of conversion rates that can be used across your account to automatically adjust your analytics if you are using multi-currencies with your customers.
In addition to the stuff mentioned above there are a few smaller updates worth mentioning as well:
- Add a close button to hide the onboarding widget.
- Add customer name and invoice total to the invoices list on the dashboard.
- Allow decimals in the quantity field.
- Customer portal.
- Add more roles and permissions.
- Razorpay integration 🔌
- Add more analytics widgets.
- and more! ➕
Stay tuned 🚀